Liam

baby development

Monday, April 23, 2007

watch where you're going, asshole!

i was on my way back to work from the rite aid on the corner when it happened. i was walking along, happily talking on my cell with the argentinian, when an old man was in front of me.

"watch where you're going!" he shouts RIGHT IN MY FACE and keeps walking.

i turn around to look at him, and he then adds "asshole!" that's right, i got berated by an old man. and i was watching where i was going. just cause he's old, i have to change my path? i wanted to swing my bag of crackers and chocolates at him (i'm a healthy snacker, huh?). if i hadn't been on the phone, i'm sure i would've actually gotten into a fight with a old man, each exchanging insults to each other or something.

upon arriving back at my desk i shared my experience with the coworkers. everyone around cracked up at the old senile man. this is one of the reasons i just don't really care for old people. at least the mean kind.

it's times like this, and that other time that i think it's good that i am able to control my anger. cause my first reaction was to put my boyfriend on hold, and be like "WTF?" to this old man. i don't like taking shit from people.

1 comment:

Jennifer Jackson said...

do you think he just has a problem with people talking on their cell phones? it sounds like he was jumping to some nasty conclusions. you should have told him what was up.