Liam

baby development

Thursday, April 12, 2007

it's not vicoden but...

i went to see my uncle yesterday for a mysterious medical problem. well, it's more mysterious now than before i went in since he thinks it's a muscle thing why i have pain in my lower back, yet i have not done anything which could cause muscle pain. anyways, i digress. while there i broached the topic of snagging a few xanax for the trip down to south america. which, without any real hesitation, he happily obliged. though he made it clear he was only giving me enough for the trip down and back. man, if you can't score free drug prescriptions off your doctor relatives, then what good are they. i'm kidding! i'm just glad i have something. so for now, the prescription is just sitting in my bag, waiting to be filled. a friend who is flying to costa rica tried to score a few off me, which i was like no way. i'm guarding these babies with my life. there's no way i'll survive the flights there and back without them.

1 comment: