Liam

baby development

Friday, April 20, 2007

what happens in vegas...

my boyfriend recently bought me a book. this surprised me for two reasons: he's never bought me a book before, and the subject matter of the book. now, as i said earlier we've been talking a lot more about getting married. so the fact that he bought me a book about weddings was not over the top crazy, but still kind of surprising. it made me feel happy. but, the real thing that surprised me was exactly what book it was.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

imagine my surprise. particularly cause the argentinian has never been to vegas, though he does know my love for the city (as long as it is in digestable doses). i unfortunately had to veto the idea of eloping in vegas because my mother would absolutely kill me. and she would be very, very sad. plus i kind of want the whole regular wedding the more i think about it. i want everyone that i care about to be around. i mean, i've never been the girl that has her whole wedding planned out since i was 10. i never saw the point in planning something that seemed so far off. but with the purchase of this book, which i'm still reading cause it has some pretty interesting stuff in there, i realized that i do want the whole wedding thing with all the friends and family, in a church or some equally beautiful place. but i'm still going to hold off on buying wedding planning books, at least until i'm actually engaged.

No comments: