Liam

baby development

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

stars

From Photos of me ...
every once and a while, a moment comes where i feel just so content and happy with my life. it's not usually when i'm out at a party or something with friends. it's those really quiet moments. earlier this evening i was lying in bed with the argentinian. he was drifting off to sleep, while i lay awake watching the stars slowly come out through the window. i suddenly felt that this was all i needed to be happy (not in a "i need a man to be happy" kind of way, but in a "simple things can make your life seem full" kind of way). i had his arms around me, as he nuzzled up closer to my neck, while he whispered, "i love you" so quietly that it's only between him and i, and i felt completely happy. i think i could be the luckiest girl in the world.

2 comments:

Erica said...

that is the cutest thing i have ever heard in my life.

Erica said...

i KNEW you would get the GG reference in my blog!