Liam

baby development

Sunday, December 03, 2006

you're such a gamer


so over the thanksgiving holiday, when i was up in sacramento, i experienced something new. that new thing was the nintendo wii. after waiting what seemed like hours for my brother to get it all set up and updated, we (my brothers, s-i-l, argentinian and me. and later on my mom) all sad down for some fun. you get to create little game people that look like you. so we each took our turn, disagreeing over what our height, eyes, or hair should look like (i swear they were going to have me look like a baby next to all of them). one of the cool things, is it comes with this sports game that lets you pick from like four or five different sports, and it's really realistic as far as the little character of you moving the same as the real you does. it was also super hilarious to see my mom playing the tennis game. she gets so into it, practically running around the family room like it was a tennis court (even after you tell her she can really just move her hand/arm around). every time my mom plays video games with us it cracks me up. we had one of those fighting type games before, like mortal kombat or whatever, and we got my mom to play. she actually beat us sometimes. she's better than you'd think.

2 comments:

Erica said...

you ARE such a gamer! i knew it in my heart of hearts.

Megan said...

oh, i put this one up just for you :)