Liam

baby development

Sunday, December 03, 2006

forever...

it's been like a month since i've updated this thing. i don't know why, since i've actually started a post since the last one a couple times. but stuff always got in the way. like my boss coming around, a power outage at work, ect. maybe i should stop trying to update when i'm at work. a novel idea i'm sure i won't hold to. but i guess once i'm home from work i don't always think of something interesting to post about. anyways...here's a quick update on my life (for those who care, and don't already know):

first of all, i am moving. not to a new state or anything like that. or even really to a new city (though technically it is a different town or whatever). i will also be living with a new roommate. while things with the roommate i have now are fine (how could they be bad when i'm hardly even home after all) i am going to be living with one of my friends. so that will be fun.

things with the argentinian are going very well. he came up to sacramento with me for thanksgiving at my mom's house. he met my brothers and sister-in-law (it's still very weird to me that my brother is actually married...not like i thought he was an unmarriable kind of guy, but it's just weird), and everybody really likes him. which came as no surprise to me, since he's a pretty likable guy. i don't know if anyone i've introduced him to has ever not liked him. so he's now met my entire family. i have yet to meet his. though i did talk to his mom once on IM, only for like a minute though. he also got to meet more of my friends, but not all of them unfortunately. one's pregnancy, and another's mix up of the time made it so we couldn't all meet up together. i'm going to be staying with him for a couple weeks until i move into my new place. it's going to save me hundreds of dollars, so i was muy grateful he was happy to let me do that. he's the best boyfriend ever.

other than that, nothing really new with my life. though i do plan to try and update this more often. i feel kind of bad (even though i don't really have a reason besides p.bear asking for updates) i haven't done it more often. for like a month or something. crazy.

1 comment:

Erica said...

hopefully soon you'll be able to add an update about an awards show...