Liam

baby development

Friday, December 15, 2006

the last one

well, today is my last day in my apartment. i'm spending it much like i spent my first few days in the apartment. except instead of unpacking, i'm packing it all up other than that it's the same. sitting at home, not working, with a movie on, and eating donuts and soda is exactly what i spent a lot of time doing in the beginning. those were pretty relaxing days. i'll miss this apartment. a lot of memories made. a few bad, but mostly good. this has been a crazy year: moving to a new (kind of) city, getting my first real job, meeting a wonderful guy that i can't imagine not having in my life. i can't wait to see what next year holds.

1 comment:

goofygigglygirl said...

I'm glad you survived the moving process =) I'm gonna be in the same boat soon -yaaaay packing...NOT! We missed you last night at dinner. We'll have to hang out after Christmas.