Liam

baby development

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

today feels so blah

today has been going by so slowly. i got up at 6:30 am for one. so i've been at work since 7:15 am. just doing the most mundane tasks. every now and then i look around the little "pod" (my work's word, not mine) of cubicles, everyone has such a blank/bored look to them. at least i'm not the only one. also adding to my sense of blah, i checked my bank account this morning, and am shocked to see that i have hardly any money in there. well...at least after my rent check goes through. i mean yeah some of it got transfered to my savings, so i transfered some back. and i did go shopping and spend maybe a tiny bit too much. but still. at least i know i have $300 coming my way soon. that'll be nice. add a bit of cushion. i was doing so well with my finances. i probably just got over-confident in my saving ability. now i fear i will actually have to dip into said savings. so sad. because not only do i have bills to pay, but the added expense of buying a new tire since mine was popped by a mystery item on the freeway yesterday. i'm going to end this, cuase i'm just rambling off complaints pretty much, and that's lame.

No comments: