Liam

baby development

Monday, September 11, 2006

as some may know, tomorrow is my birthday. i've noticed over the past few years that birthdays aren't quite as exciting as they used to be. all part of getting older i'm sure. last year was kind of miserable off and on throughout the day for reasons i will not write here. and this will be my first birthday when none of my close friends are around. and yeah, i know, the argentinian is here. but that's not what i mean. even though i have friends here, none of the people i've known forever are around. it's kind of weird. cause at least one of them has always been around. not that i think that it will be a bad birthday or that i'll be upset over it. i'm sure i'll be fine. it's just kind of different.

2 comments:

Megan said...

funfetti is my favorite...the new roommate said something about possibly making me a cake. i'm definitely hoping for funfetti.

Erica said...

i'm sorry i'm not there for your birthday, lil' tiny.