Liam

baby development

Sunday, September 24, 2006

License

so i got my new license in the mail on saturday. it obviously looks much more like me, aside from the fact that it makes me look tanorexic (see below).

really, i'm not that tan/orange. i don't know what happened. but i was at least looking forward to not having so much scrutiny put on my picture from when i was 16. i would finally be able to get in bars without the hassle. not true. on the first night i actually use my new license, i get just as much hassle as before. "what's your birthdate? what's your license number?" i mean i know i look like indian or something in the picture, but it's still a real ID.

2 comments:

Erica said...

maybe you should change your name to something more ethnic and you won't get such a hassle with the i.d. just a thought...

Erica said...

p.s. very excited about the new blog. thanks for the link to mine. love ya, mean it.