Liam

baby development

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

missing: un ours de papa

the last couple days my roommate has been training a girl to take her place at work. this has occupied much of her time, and computer, as the other girl is using it all day. you may not think this would not affect me much, as we do not work in the same office. but it does. not only have my days seemed a little longer, but i'm pretty sure my productivity has gone up a little (except for the times i neglect work for probably a little too long to read gawker or some similar site). it makes me worry for when she has moved back east, and will be in class, and therefore not available even a little to chat all day long over gmail's instant messenger service. how will i survive? i don't know that i will. life in a cubicle is hard enough already...

1 comment:

Erica said...

don't worry lil' tiny - we'll still chat. i'll be bored to death just reading all day long.