Liam

baby development

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Fast

This week has been going by pretty fast. I think it was because of the long weekend, and I had one less day I had to be at work.

Yesterday was my doctor's appointment. I'm now officially 24 weeks! These last few weeks seem to have gone by quickly. I mean, as individual days or whatever, slow, but as far as the pregnancy is concerned, it seems like it was just last week i had hit the halfway mark of 20 weeks. Now I'm a whole month past that. Crazy. The appointment went well, and we got our forms and everything for pre-registration at the hospital. As well as some brochures and everything to read through about what the hospital offered, and all of that. We are going to try to sign up sometime soon for a childbirth class, so that should be fun. I've begun to notice how big I've gotten. I don't always notice just looking down. But every once and a while, like last weekend when we went shopping, I catch my reflection from the side. Man! I'm bigger than I thought. And it's just going to keep on getting bigger.

No comments: