Liam

baby development

Saturday, September 06, 2008

24 weeks

Here are the pictures I took this morning. Technically at 24 weeks and 2 days.





These last few weeks have been going by so fast. I can't believe it is already September. Penguin will be here before we know it. We're still trying to decide on a name. So far we haven't had much luck with names that we both like. I don't know why boy names are so much harder. Last night I thought I had finally thought of the perfect name, until Argentinian pointed out to me that they (first and middle) were both city names. SO... I feel like I have a first name (well...maybe. it hasn't been agreed upon yet), and we still need a middle name too.

Other news, my mom will be coming to visit us next weekend, which is also my birthday (Friday). So that should be fun. I haven't seen her since the wedding, so it's been a while. So far we're planning to get some stuff for the baby taken care of, which will be nice. I just hope I have the energy for it.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You are such a graceful pregnant. I'd totally agree to have babies one day if I knew I was going to look like you!