Liam

baby development

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Viva Las Vegas!

So The Argentinian and I are going to Vegas this weekend. It's his first time, so that should be exciting. We're on a bit of a budget, so we aren't staying right on The Strip, but it looks like it's a super nice hotel that we're staying at. I only wish we could have gotten one of the rooms that has a jacuzzi in it. Not that expensive overall, but since we're only going for one night, no point in wasting a ton of money when we're trying to save up money to help pay for the wedding and stuff like that (i.e. moving around the end of the year, needing new furniture, ect). But, I'm still super excited for the weekend. We (all my girl friends) didn't make it on our annual Vegas trip this year, so it'll be nice to still get to go. I'm a little bummed that I am unable to find the stack of cards I have for getting into clubs free…hopefully I'll be able to find them in the next few days. But I'm not holding my breath. We're going to be meeting up with his mom there. Well, her and her friend. I've not taken a trip to Vegas where parents are involved since I was really young. So I'm not too sure what type of activities we'll partake in.

No comments: