Liam

baby development

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Meeting the In-Laws

So I met The Argentinian’s mom. The future Mother-In-Law. She’s super nice, and easy going, and easy to get along with. The Argentinian told me that she really likes me, and all of that good stuff, so that’s a relief. I mean, I don’t think a guy’s parent’s have ever hated me or anything, but since we’re getting married, I don’t particularly want her to dislike me. We had dinner a couple times last week, and then this coming week, after she gets back into town, she’ll be staying at the house with us. So, that should be nice. Then, on the 18th, she’s heading back to Argentina. I’m glad that I got a chance to meet at least her before we get married. That would’ve been a little awkward, getting married and never meeting your husband’s family.

No comments: