Liam

baby development

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

What's A Girl To Do

So I've just recently begun to dig into this whole wedding planning process. I must admit, I thought it wouldn't be that difficult, but it seems a lot more confusing than I thought it would be. There's so many options. And then you have to take into account that the groom has his opinions on what he would like. Which does not always coincide with what you want. I'm telling you people, it's no walk in the park.

So far the one thing that I planned to have done, and gave a deadline to my parents and the Argentinian, has not been followed. I wanted to try and get the guest list out of the way. Easy enough, one might think. But not when your fiance doesn't seem to have much interest in sitting and doing it, and your parents say they are busy, but will try and get it done. So the only one who finished is me. That's kind of lame. I even sent a little reminder out to the three of them yesterday. Guess it didn't do much good.

We were actually supposed to set the date by this weekend. Though I think we are pretty close to doing that. And I think we'll be able to manage that one. I hope.

1 comment:

Jennifer Jackson said...

i'm still waiting in anticipation on that one :)