Liam

baby development

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

so the argentinian met my dad this weekend. he has now officially met my parents. i think it went well. he was so cute and unsure what to wear. i told him it didn't matter, that he could just wear a t-shirt and flip flops. he put on this casual jacket/blazer like thing. i was like, "are you kidding me? it's so hot out. take that jacket off. don't be ridiculous, you don't need to worry about how you look so much." we were both not feeling too well from the night before. (note to self: do not attend a going away party the night before introducing new boyfriend to father) but despite that, things were good. we went to get some breakfast at this place near the argentinian's house. not bad. sadly my dad could not stay long. it was only about an hour visit. so that just leaves me meeting his parents...which luckily won't happen for a little while as i will not be in argentina any time too soon.

No comments: