Liam

baby development

Friday, June 02, 2006

i have some of the best friends

i've had a pretty shitty last couple of days. the boyfriend and i broke up, via email, and i feel like i don't really have any clear answers. while i respect his decision to not want to date me anymore(it's not like i can argue my way back into him wanting to be with me), i don't quite know how to handle that i have no real reason. something else i don't know how to handle is that i am basically in the same fucking situation i was in a year ago. not exactly the same, cause while it was through an email, at least this guy had enough courage to break up with me instead of treating me like shit until I had to break up with him. i wish i were more mad so i could just get over it, we could move on to being just friends, and we'd all be happy. but as of now, i'm not mad. i don't know that i'll ever really be mad at him for it. but i guess the nice thing about all that is, is that i have all my friends who have decided to be mad for me. the same one who was the one who was telling me not to worry that it would all work out is now one of the ones who is the most upset for me. i don't know what i would do without such good friends. i know there are those of you who felt i shouldn't be with him in the first place, but it means a lot that you are still there for me so much while i'm trying to deal with this. you've really been helpful to me, whether you know it or not. as soon as you found out you practically had a whole weekend of plans for me to keep me occupied and try to cheer me up. i'm very grateful for that. others of you have been on call for me whenever i needed to talk. you listened when i was just a mess and did everything you could to make me feel better. for all these things i just want to say thank you.

1 comment:

Erica said...

i know you'd do it for me in a heartbeat.