Liam

baby development

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

what happened to you guys?

i just want to start this off saying i don’t live in some bad neighborhood.

that being said...two of the more interesting people who live in my apartments have either gone m.i.a., or cleaned up their act.

golf club man...what happened to you? you are always sans golf club now. to the point i almost feel weird calling you g.c.m. not only have you lost your trademark golf club, but you are out and about during the day time. not creepily appearling out of nowhere at night. and you’ve shaved. and apparently gotten some new clothes. or at least washed the ones you used to have. and did you get a new hair cut? i barely recognized you in the hall the other day. i didn’t feel disturbed by our exchange of greetings at all. i miss the old g.c.m. the one i suspected of dealing drugs in the area. it gave me and the roommate something interesting to talk about when we spotted you.

and talks to himself guy...you’ve totally gone m.i.a. either me or the roommate used to bump into you at least weekly. you always moving your mouth with barely intelligible talking coming out. i haven’t seen you in weeks. was g.c.m. your dealer, and now that he’s cleaned up his act, you have too? i just don’t know what’s going on. me and the roommate are a little worried. come back you guys.

1 comment:

Erica said...

This is talks-to-himself guy. s;lkd weoipwuer kjd I'm not MIA s;l bukl;kwiq I've just been in a really long ;aslkjf conversation with myself in my apartment. Don't a;sldkfj ;asl worry about me. You'll see me again soon s;dlkfjs;eiowie.