Liam

baby development

Monday, May 15, 2006

old guys: wtf?


what is up with old guys. i have written about this before on my myspace blog, but something so horrible happened that it warranted a new post. my roommate and i go out on saturday night to henry's, like we have done many times before. and when roommate goes to get another drink i decide i'll just hang out on the dance floor where we were. what harm could come of it? you might think none, but you would be wrong. within seconds of her leaving a certain older gentleman, who appears to be OLDER than my dad, comes up to me, shakes my hand and then...wait for it...kisses my cheek. and to be honest, it was not a dry kiss. what i want to know is, why? why did this ancient man think that this was ok? i hope others will be saved by my reaction: wiping my cheek and then walking away. but seriously, old guys, if you are reading, stick to your age group.

1 comment:

Erica said...

did i or did i not tell you, as soon as we saw him, that he was your boyfriend?? answer: i did.