Liam

baby development

Monday, April 24, 2006

beware the shark


ok...so this guy at my work, who i will refer to as shark man, has suddenly taken a huge interest in my life. my personal life to be more exact. the other day he suddenly started asking me tons of questions about my plans for the weekend, and about my boyfriend, and several other questions that would normally seem harmless except for the weird feeling it gave me. the weirdest part of all, is he asked if i wanted to go to lunch sometime. and to just let him know when i did. i was also told i could call and chat with him if i wanted too. not to mention i felt like he was fishing for me to say i would go see some movie with him. i swear the old guys at my work are so crazy sometimes. another one, out of nowhere, says to me, "you have such a pretty smile." this is a man i thought seemed kind of fatherly. stopping to see how i was doing and stuff like that....not anymore.

No comments: