Liam

baby development

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Birthday!

So I haven't been around much lately. A friend died, and that sort of put me in a funk for a while. Then I've just been busy with stuff, and, well, the blog got neglected.


Last night was The Argentinian's birthday party. It was a lot of fun. More enjoyable than the other parties we've gone to, mostly just cause I knew the majority of the people. Or maybe I've just gotten more outgoing at parties, so that I don't mind the unknowns so much. Who knows. But it was a lot of fun. Unfortunately, the cops got called cause of noise I guess. Which, even though I was having a lot of fun, and could've kept having a good time, I was kind of glad that it meant we'd be going to sleep soonish. haha. I'm so old! But it was really fun getting to meet some new people, and seeing some others that I haven't seen in a really long time.

No comments: