Liam

baby development

Monday, November 05, 2007

Weekend Update

So this weekend was pretty fun. I drove up to Dana Point on Friday night and stayed with my friend and her husband. It was a little hard at first, cause as a fairly recently married couple, I felt I could see parts of their lives that could've been mine. But I didn't let myself dwell on it. Didn't want to be a downer.

Saturday morning, or afternoon actually, we went up to this apple picking place (me and the married couple). That was fun. We picked apples as well as made some cider. I haven't been to a place like that in years. So it was a nice fall-like activity.

Saturday night I met up with an old friend to go get some drinks. We went to dinner, where he ate and I actually just got a drink. After that we drove around Redlands looking for a suitable bar. We finally ended up at The Boiler Room, and then stayed there for a few hours. We had a really fun time. He's a fun drinking partner, so it usually ends up being enjoyable.

Then this morning, Sunday, I went back to the other friend's house (the married one) and hung out there and we made a pie. That was fun. She's really into making pies I guess, so it was fun to learn how to do that, I've never done that before. We used the apples that we had picked the day before.

After that, I just drove home and have been wasting time on the internet for the last few hours. I should've done laundry or something for the week, but I'm just so unmotivated to do something like that. Tomorrow I guess...

No comments: