Liam

baby development

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

my valentines day so far

this year my valentines day started off well. i woke up and cuddled up with the argentinian as long as i could before having to get ready for work. i really didn't want to get up. i felt (and still do) so tired. things went a little downhill from there. there was insane traffic on my way to work. a normally 10 min drive took me 45+ minutes, which caused me to run out of gas. i then had to walk to the nearest gas station from half way up the offramp. upon reaching said gas station, i learned that one of those gallon container things costs $15. i had exactly $15 with me. i could not afford both the gas, and the container to hold it in. perfect. i then have to call my boyfriend to come save me, which he does, even though he is working on homework, and will be late for class. he really is the best. i couldn't have a better guy to be my "valentine". so now, i'm at work, where i really don't want to be. but at least i have tonight to look forward to.

1 comment:

Erica said...

oh man, that's awful!!! i'm so sorry. i can just see you. you have the WORST luck with cars. hahahaha seriously though, i'm sorry.